I got this idea from Little Angry Girl. I’m too lazy to do an actual post, so I’m just going to do this real quick so I can play my Sims game.
1) My favorite book of all time ever is A Long Fatal Love Chase by Louisa May Alcott.
I can’t believe Hollywood hasn’t found it yet- but I am relieved.
2) I love the way Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory dresses. (on the left)
She’s so cute in her little sweater sets! I’d wear all of her clothes.
3) And to Think that I saw it on Mulberry Street by Dr. Seuss is the very first book I read all by myself.
I was four.
4) Bob Dylan is the best concert I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen Dolly Parton and Aerosmith.
5) I’m not much for kids, but damn, my friend Mindy’s daughter Sarah sends my ovaries into overdrive.
Sorry I can’t make the photo bigger. Thanks for letting me post a photo, Mindy!