Well. January can go to hell.
It’s been a rough start to the new year. For me, for Richie, and a few others we know. And while I love to bitch, I feel like I’m not always grateful for what I have, or that I sometimes miss good things that have happened. I promise, I do realize how easy I have it. So from now on, I’m going to keep a list of good things that happen to me each month. Don’t worry, I’m not getting soft in my old age. My next post will be super whiny, so you’ll have that to look forward to.
I’m Martha Stewart, and these are my Good Things for January 2014:
2) Knit two mobius cowls (completely on accident) (post to follow)
3) Successfully made Snickerdoodles
4) Won prizes in Kara’s giveaway (post to follow)
5) Started writing again
6) Completed income taxes in less than thirty minutes
9) Read nine books
10) Finally got my belated birthday pancakes (thanks, Mom!)
Hopefully February is better for all of us.