I’m totally stealing this from Ann.
This might become a weekly thing. Last week she did ten things to love about winter, and I just don’t love winter that much. These are in no particular order.
1) I am a Capricorn born in the year of the Dog.
2) I am an avid reader. Have you seen my GoodReads page?
3) I am a knitter. If you visit this blog enough, you already know that.
4) I am a daughter. I have a smart mouth and I back talk- sure. Where do you think I get it from?
5) I am a sort-of stepmother. I’ve known Richie’s daughter Lauren since she was eight, and she’s about to turn fifteen. I’ve seen her go from elementary school to middle school, now high school. We bond over Kpop and her ridiculous father. She told me I was her number one choice for wicked stepmother. She knows just what to say to turn my head.
6) I am a girlfriend. A damn good one, if I may say so myself. And he’ll agree if he knows what’s good for him.
7) I am a friend. I am so fortunate to have made the friends that I have. And I hope that I am as good a friend to them as they all are to me. I endeavor to deserve them.
8) I am tattooed. I need to do a tattoo post, actually.
9) I am a horror film fan. I am the idiot who watches scary stuff while home alone, thereby scaring myself because I will never learn. Ask everyone on Twitter who has to read about it.
10) I am a feminist.