Wow, I’ve really been slacking in my blogging, huh? I’m really sorry. I’ll try to do better.
I’ll try really hard, okay?
1) Joy and Caleb’s wedding (on a beautiful Saturday in June that held two thunderstorms and a tornado)
2) Shakespeare in the Park- Henry IV (Yes, we saw them backwards. We’re edgy like that)
3) Ate at Bahn Mi so for the first (and last) time
4) Ate at Que Pasa for the first time (Father’s Day)
5) Taught Lauren to knit washcloths
6) Lauren finished her first cowl
7) Bought art supplies (which will be a blog post as soon as I actually get around to painting)
8) Went to Book House for the first time (It was okay. I prefer Dunaway and Left Bank)
9) Read 13 books