Today is my two year anniversary of blogging. I know I’ve been terribly slacking off this year. Sorry. Blame the fan fiction. In honor of this momentous event (and lazy day) here’s my good things list for July.
1) Got sorted into Slytherin at Pottermore
2) Went back to being a redhead
3) Finished Feather and Fan scarf
4) Cast on Foggy Seas scarf
5) Crashed a wedding
6) Started a new tradition
7) Visited Lone Elk Park for first time
8) Ate at Yemanja Brasilg for first time (not impressed)
9) Read 15 books- my busiest reading month year to date
I can’t believe it’s freaking August. What? I mean, Halloween is less than three months away, which is awesome. But still.