1) I’m on vacation. Woooooo! Last one of the year, though. Awwwwww.
2) I’m currently finishing up The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe.
3) I’m lying on my chaise watching Tremors on AMC. Kevin Bacon, I love you so. Also, can we talk about how awesome Reba is? Love her so much.
4) I’m knitting my first sweater. Sweater vest. Sweater tank. Whatever. I’ve had a few starts and stops, but thanks to help from Kara, Jen, and Siri, I’m on my way. I’m just gonna rib until my fingers fall off.
5) Remember how I mentioned I write fan fiction? One of my stories has 60 subscribers, which is pretty impressive since the couple I write isn’t written about. As far as I can tell. Some people (60 individual people) really like the idea of this certain guy being pregnant. (yeah, it’s an mpreg)
6) If you are not one of my ff buddies, do NOT as questions about number five.
7) My job cut my hours by a lot. Like, a lot a lot. I’m now working less than 25 hours a week. And yes I’m making x amount of dollars, but since I’m working less hours, it’s not really a liveable wage. So obviously I need to find new work. Seven years, and this is what I get. Richie was right- no one honors business loyalty anymore. I had an interview at a new place at the beginning of the month, but I didn’t get it. I cried. I mean, I broke down and sobbed. It was a god thing I was off work that day. I calmed down and built a little nest and read angsty fan fic (want to guess how much that helped?) and Arwa spammed me with photos of Top and my Twitter girls made me feel better. Now I need to get up the nerve to look for another job again.
8) I hate that I let my job and lack of money in my bank account define who I am. I know that my job is what I do not who I am. I know that I still have a working car and a nice apartment and clothes and food. I know all this. I just can’t help but wonder why I’m so… average. I mean, I’m okay with a life of mediocrity, I just wish I were a little more financially stable. Sometimes I find myself wishing I had done something different better in college. But then would I have met Richie? But, that way lies madness. I’d much rather have someone I love waiting for me at the end of the day. That one person who knows everything about my moods; who just accepts everything without asking questions; the one who knows just the right thing to say to make me laugh. I just wish that just once my personal life and my professional life were both awesome.
9) Anyways, I’ve got two items crossed off my bucket list. I guess I need to blog about those things instead about whining about this stuff. Although, this is my blog so I’ll whine when I want to. Fuck off.
10) No, don’t fuck off. I like it when you read my blog.